Care for England & Help The Aged Insulation Grants

A recent article in one of the local Cambridgeshire papers and unearthed by a google search concentrates on some retired local home-owners in March,Cambs who recently were awarded the full cost of fitting external wall insulation by the Council working in conjunction with Care for England.

Care for England are a charity dedicated to improving the living conditions of the over 65′s and work closely with Government, local Councils and Help the Aged and do have access to and influence over certain pools of money that can be used to upgrade the homes of the elderly especially in matters of energy conservation and lowering running costs within the home.

As with a call to your local Council it is well worth getting in touch with either Help the Aged or Care for England in your area to see if there are any grants available towards the costs of external insulation . You should find their numbers in your local directory or via

Posted in: Insulation Grants

Leave a Comment (0) →